As a creator,
I refuse to be continue working within the planet-killing parameters of pre-climate action consumerism.
I refuse to be a by-product of selfish capatalism.
I reject the scarcity mentality we’re falsely told we must adopt to get ahead.
I refuse to ignore the problems wasting our planet.
Today, I pledge to be part of the solution by:
- Adopting an abundance mindset and sharing my skills, knowledge and time.
- Introducing open-source principals into my work – transparency, collaboration, inclusive meritocracy and community.
- Identifying the by-products of my work and reusing them or minimising their impact.
- Giving back to my creative community so together we can create a global solution to design’s waste problem.
- Seeing waste as an opportunity to improve processes, reuse, stoke ideas – do better.
- Giving more in times of scarcity – sharing is the antidote to a divided world.
Contributing to the design community’s resilience by looking for ways to give back.